Fundraising Exec - Perm £25,389 Belfast Based
Your new company
Charitable Organisation Northern Ireland
Your new role
- Developing community fundraising activities, whilst providing excellent stewardship to supporters.To seek new opportunities in local communities, building on local networks and contacts, to develop and initiate new fundraising activities.
- To support local Groups in all aspects of their fundraising and work with them in initiating new activities, planning for future sustainability and seeking to establish new Groups as appropriate.
- To manage all aspects of agreed key fundraising events including marketing, recruitment, managing budgets and effective stewardship of participants to reach income targets.
- To develop and maximise income from individuals and organisations (churches, schools, clubs and societies fundraising) through third-party organised fundraising events and own-place sporting and challenge events
- To support the delivery of the campaigns, manage recruitment and support participants to maximise income from individuals, schools, organisations and groups.
- To respond quickly and effectively during emergency appeals, using phone, print and online media, working closely with colleagues in the Community Fundraising Team, and other teams, to maximise appeal income.To manage and report on the monthly income and expenditure budget for the agreed activities, including KPI reports and analysis of financial performance.
- To represent the organisation at public events, as required, ensuring a high standard of communication and professionalism.
What you'll need to succeed
Must have achieved a third level qualification in a relevant subject
have at least 2 years' experience in a professional fundraising, sales or marketing role
Clear evidence of a track record of achievements in professional fundraising, sales or marketing activities, including:
- Planning, promoting and delivering campaigns/projects/events to achieve targets
- Proactive recruitment of and engagement with new and existing supporters
- Excellent stewardship to develop relationships for long-term sustainable income
- Developing new networks of support to generate income
- Motivating and engaging volunteers in fundraising activities
- Coordinating multiple on-going priorities, showing effective management of workload under pressure and using your own initiative
Excellent communications skills to include strong presentation skills with experience of presenting to a variety of groups, excellent writing skills for print and on-line media, and strong interpersonal skills to engage, lead and motivate people. Evidence of achieving financial targets, managing income & expenditure budgets and analysing & evaluating financial performance.
Willingness and ability to travel and work outside of normal working hours as the role will occasionally require evening and weekend work.
What you'll get in return
Experience with an international charity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs