Your new company
As a Business Developer you will be joining one the best brand building networks in Northern Ireland. Founded less than three decades ago this company works with global brands to market products across NI and ROI and are looking for a new colleague to join the team.
Your new role
As a Business Developer you will be responsible for the effective implementation of both long-term and short-term sales drivers across a full brand portfolio. Long-term sales drivers can be described as ensuring the right range is on the right shelf at the right price. Short-term sales drivers can be described as acquiring additional space through negotiating promotional displays and secondary equipment placements and coolers.
- Completion of account visits as per daily Journey Plan.
- Ensure that you have the right range on the right shelf at the right price for key brands across your region.
- Build strong trading relationships within all accounts.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of your territory.
- Ensure distribution of brands within all accounts.
- Manage, expand and develop the customer call file across the region.
- Manage order capture, promotional builds and customer relationships within the Wholesale Channel.
- Achievement of pre-determined quarterly objectives.
- Introduce new products to accounts.
- Maximise facings within all key areas instore.
- Placement and management of coolers and stands.
- Display building for all brands during key trading periods.
- Placement of Point of Sale material in appropriate accounts.
- Completion of DRIVE and brand audits in 100% of calls.
- Report any competitor activity deemed relevant.
Any other duties and responsibilities which management deem appropriate from time to time
What you'll need to succeed
A minimum of two years experience in a similar role
AND the ability to
- Adhere to all company standards.
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance of stock
- Engage in clear and respectful communication with colleagues and customers.
- Flexibility in your hours of work as required.
- Partake and engage in brand training periodically.
- Must be eligible to drive in the Island of Ireland and have a full clean drivers' licence.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs