Brand Manager - Permanent - FMCG - Belfast location - £35-40k
Your new company
A leading FMCG Brand Builder and Distributor covering the UK/ Ireland markets
Your new role
- Assist with the preparation of the annual brand plan in cooperation with the Commercial Director
- Ensure brands are consistently presented in-line with their strategy through Trade & Consumer activations.
- Implement 'gold - standard' trade marketing activity via agreed plans, and ensure all POS and campaigns are delivered on time and to the correct spec.
- Execute engaging consumer marketing campaigns to create a lasting consumer engagement. Take full responsibility for the execution of all consumer campaign delivery, including Sampling, Digital, OOH and Print.
- Control budgets for each brand and liaise with internal departments to ensure budget reporting is accurate.
- Manage all external agency partnerships - ensuring execution is delivered within budget and on time.
- Lead and promote internal communication.
- Develop and present Consumer Marketing presentations at sales meetings, to motivate and align sales team with Consumer Marketing plans.
- Design and execute social media activities, where applicable.
- Collect, evaluate & report marketing activities of own and competitor's brands.
- Be continuously alert to changes, issues and opportunities in the market; evaluating & recommending solutions and implementing agreed changes to plans to optimise return.
- Build sound and beneficial relationships on behalf of the company
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor Degree/Post Graduate Degree
- +3yrs in brand experience in an FMCG environment
- Experience of project & event management
- Proven experience of executing full marketing-mix plans for premium brands
- A good understanding of the Irish and UK retail landscape
- An excellent communicator with strong presentations skills
- A team player that is action-orientated, persistent and results driven
- A solid planner with exceptional organisation skills
- A confident person who is consistently reliable in delivery
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary + bonus (depending on experience)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs