Open Space and Active Living Coordinator required for large Public Sector organisation based in Belfast City Centre, £10.92ph.
Role: Open Space and active living Coordinator
Rate of Pay: £10.92
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: 37 hours per week until the end of October, dropping to 1-2 days per week in November
Duration: approx. end of November
- Assist with the management and co-ordination of all facility management agreements/partnership agreements including the administration and collation of information as required.
- To provide advice and guidance on all matters relating to the department's events policy, assisting customers to complete the required procedure prior to the event taking place.
- To provide support and co-ordinate regular programmes, schemes and events to promote open spaces and active living and assist with the organisation of events, fun days and other participatory activities.
- To work closely with the Events Unit to ensure that all relevant licenses, legal agreements and risk assessments are in place prior to all events and help support with the implementation of all health and safety measures in connection with events.
- To assist in encouraging the use of parks and open spaces, in liaison with other officers of the council to ascertain opportunities for joined up working.
- To assist in the production and collation of service performance data including financial information for outdoor leisure facilities while providing general administration support to the team
- 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) including English, or equivalent qualifications.
- Two years' relevant work experience in at least four of the following areas:
- providing advice and guidance on event management;
- promoting and developing events and other activities;
- cash handling, reconciliation and lodgements; assisting in the production and collation of service performance information and data for reports and performance measurement;
- planning and prioritising workload to strict deadlines; and/or
- Assisting in the development and use of administrative systems, processes and procedures to ensure efficient service delivery.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Leanne or Sinead will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Experience: 0 yrs