Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and efficient Sales Support Executive to join our clients’ market leading, Belfast based software business.
- Up to £25,000 per annum salary
- Performance related bonus
- 35 days paid holidays
- Contributory pension
- Wellbeing programme
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to training & development
This role presents an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, passionate and committed organisation with a clear objective to be a world leader in their industry, having already helped thousands of clients in over 40 countries.
The Sales Support Executive will provide valuable assistance to the Head of Sales & Marketing, operating with a high degree of accuracy with the ability to form effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
This is a pivotal role that ensures the sales circle runs smoothly and supports the company growth in hitting sales targets.
- Monitor effectiveness of sales and marketing strategies, producing weekly and monthly meeting reports
- Provide comprehensive sales support of the Business Development and Account Managers, including proposals and information relating to products and services
- Manage all sales documentation and resources provided to prospective/existing clients
- Oversee tender process, ensuring deadlines and submissions are met
- Communicate effectively with relevant internal and external parties with the emphasis on enhancing customer experience
- Support the marketing function in the organisation and preparation of marketing materials
- Administer Salesforce CRM ensuring all information is comprehensive and customers appropriately segmented
- Previous experience in supporting the sales and marketing functions of a business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience operating a CRM system
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
For more details on this job or more similar opportunities, please contact Ryan McMahon on 02890 325 325 or firstname.lastname@example.org