Incredible opportunity for an experienced and entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to manage the new growth phase of an innovative software provider. This will include focusing on the growth strategy through sales and marketing, as well as managing the rebuild of the software programme.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for a commercially savvy sales professional to make their mark on a company enjoying a period of sustained growth, and ultimately taking the business to the next level.
- Account management for existing Partners
- Contacting potential Partners to establish rapport and engage new Partners
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Develop sales and marketing plans with founder to achieve revenue goals
- Build email marketing and social marketing campaigns to build revenue
- Project manage new software build together with third party software developers
- Manage feature and content /database enhancements
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in business development within a digitally marketed/software company
- Strong project management and communications skills
- Ability and motivation to work independently
- Availability to travel globally as needed
- Strong computer and digital skills including Google Drive, Gmail, Microsoft Office and Apple
For more details on this role or more similar opportunities, please contact Ryan McMahon on 02890 325 325 or firstname.lastname@example.org