Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: Isaac Agnew (Holdings), 4 Boucher Crescent, Belfast, BT12 6RE
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm; Monday to Friday (37.5 hours/week)
Report to: Digital Marketing Manager
The role purpose is to support the Digital Marketing/ Group Marketing team. Ongoing engagement with dealership teams providing digital marketing support. Implement Digital Strategy ensuring campaigns are promoted consistently and accurately across all digital mediums. Reporting and creating digital marketing reports. Tailor content for individual digital channels. Updating website content and social media channels.
Your skill set:
- Degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- Experience in utilising CMS.
- Evidence of managing social media for business.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Excellent proof reading skill and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize workload and coordinate multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- The ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels.
- Flexible approach, with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Fully proficient with all Microsoft Office in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Compile weekly/ monthly campaign reports.
- Content Management.
- Monitor and update social media channels consistently.
- Manage social media customer service queries.
Digital Support Inbox
- Respond to digital requests across the business.
- Schedule workload in the digital team One Note and ensure tasks are prioritised and managed efficiently.
This job description sets out the main aspects of the Job, but it should not be taken as a complete description of the Job in its entirety.
For further details please click on the APPLY BUTTON.