Abacus Temporary staffing are delighted to be working with our client, a local not for profit organisation who have been in existence within our local community for over 20 years as they seek to appoint a temporary Marketing Officer to join their team.
As the marketing officer you will join an existing team of marketing professionals and play vital role to create high quality content to promote the organizations aims and objectives both online and on print. Your role will promote the variety of programmes which the organisation has undertaken and promote this both internally and externally.
As the marketing officer you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Creation and editing of organisations print promotional products
- Management of large-scale promotional events
- Promote the organisations events including press releases, educational packs and liaising with other internal departments
- Support marketing events and act as the lead co-ordinator to ensure accurate instructions and information is communicated to external hires and internal personnel
- Assist with the creation and implementation of an effective communications strategy for the organisation
- Deliver and generate engagement initiatives across social media platforms, website and email marketing.
- Content writing for websites, press releases and social media articles in a grammatically correct and professional manner
- Applicants must hold minimum of 5 GCSE including Maths and English
- Applicants must hold a 3rd level qualification in a relevant subject area e.g. marketing, digital marketing, communications etc
- Exceptional working knowledge of WordPress, mail chimp and all Microsoft office packages
- Working experience of organising and managing projects including management of publications and proof reading
- Experience of working towards deadlines
**Only applicants who meet the essential criteria will be considered**
- Long term temporary role with view of becoming a permanent position
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Competitive rate of pay
- Weekly pay each Friday
Laura Kearney Laura@abacus.careers 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Group on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs