Joining an established team within the business, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a high level of organisation and a strong background within events management. They will take the lead on the organisation of training events, whilst providing administrative support to management teams. This is an excellent opportunity for an established events manager to gain valuable experience within a global organisation.
- End to end organisation of training events
- Liaising with teams throughout the wider organisation, supplying relevant information to ensure the success of the training events
- Management of all event budgets
- Assist with the collation of information for the training events
- Attend and provide support at all in house and external events
- Preparing and amending documentation as required
- Ad hoc project work
- All other duties required by the role
- Demonstrable experience within events management
- Previous experience within a professional services environment
- Experience of delivering process improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Enthusiastic and efficient with excellent administative skills and attention to detail
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs