Business Development Assistant
Abacus Temporary staffing are delighted to be representing our client, an international law firm operating across thirty countries, as they seek to appoint a Business Development Assistant to assist with business development and marketing activities.
As the business development assistant, you will provide hands on support to business development and marketing team to contribute to the organisation's objectives of winning global business, improving client relationships and producing proposal documents to the highest standard.
Your duties within this role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Researching and gathering information to deliver on business proposals, panel pitches, business broachers and contact cards
- Working closely with the marketing team to format client materials and maintain inhouse marketing systems and databases
- Updating internal sites such as Intranet and company website
- Supporting the business development and marketing team with various marketing initiatives
- Educated to degree level in a business or marketing discipline (CIM or Business qualification)
- Experience in undertaking research as part of project work
- Exceptional Microsoft office skills in particular Excel, PowerPoint and word
- Experience in working in a professional office environment within a business development or marketing capacity
- Strong professional attitude and client focused
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
***Only applicants who meet the essential criteria will be considered**
- Opportunity to work in a global law firm
- Excellent opportunity to work with a highly talent marketing and business development team
- Exposure to some of the top companies the world
Laura Kearney firstname.lastname@example.org 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Group on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs