This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join a supportive team during an impressive period of growth, providing strategic support across all stages of the Bid and Marketing processes.
- Delivery of tender returns from PQQ to ITT stages
- Manage bid process, deadlines and documentation while ensuring effective communication across the business
- Produce, format and upload bid documents
- Keep marketing information up to date, ensuring descriptions and images are included
- Liaise with graphic design and digital agencies
- Create content for social media, website, newsletters, brochures and presentations
- Assist with the writing and distribution of press releases and intranet information
- Coordinate photography for construction projects
- All other duties as required by the role
- Degree educated with a marketing qualification or relevant work experience
- 5 years' experience within a bid and/or marketing role
- Ability to compile, format and proofread bid and submission documents
- Experience of planning and delivering marketing campaigns via several different channels
- Experience of internal and external communication including digital and social media
- Computer literate
- Full driving license required
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs