Do you want to work for a leading name within the building trade & construction supplies sector? Are you a skilled machine operator seeking a new challenge within an ever growing business?
On behalf of our client Randstad currently seek to recruit an experienced Mill Operative / Machine Operator to join an established team based in Belfast. This is a full time permanent opportunity & the ideal candidate will have previous experience working with timber products, CNC machinery & associated hand tools.
- Competitive pay rate
- Permanent job opportunity
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Enhanced holiday package
- On the job training and development
- Onsite parking
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Operating a variety of woodworking machinery such as; wall saw, edge bander, glue press, CNC
- Manufacture & assembly of washroom products such as; toilet cubicles, vanity units, wall panels
- Modification of doors e.g. lipping, adjusting, trimming and cutting openings
- Adherence to EHS standards by ensuring; work area is kept tidy, work area is cleaned daily, machinery is rigorously maintained
Ideal candidates will be/have:
- Proven experience in a timber mill
- Proven ability to operate machinery, setting the correct specifications with minimal supervision
- Relevant woodwork and / or machinery qualification
- The ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues
- Comfortable working in a busy environment
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Prior use of a saw mill, edge bander, glue press and / or CNC machinery
- Prior experience of washroom and door products and production
- Holding an FLT licence would be highly desirable although not essential
If you are interested in this job opportunity, and feel you have the relevant skills for the role, please get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Experience: 0 yrs