MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a major food manufacturing group with a very strong presence across NI to recruit a Technical Assistant Supervisor for their plant in Belfast.
Your main responsibility will be to produce top quality products in keeping with customer requirements and specifications, whilst maintaining the quality and safety of the product range.
- Take responsibility for the production process from the intake of raw material through the primary production stage
- Ensure machines run at optimum efficiency while maintaining high standards
- Total working knowledge of all scheduled cleaning and preventative maintenance aspects for all equipment
- Carry out all checks to ensure the quality of product in line with production requirements
- Work to the principles of LEAN manufacturing
- Work closely with the quality team to ensure that all standards in relation to audits are met.
The successful candidate:
- At least 1 year's supervisory experience in a food manufacturing environment and experience of running a production line.
- Good standard of education, which includes English and Maths GCSE or equivalent, with a forklift licence and a strong awareness of H&S Legislation.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to complete all paperwork accurately.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have IOSH, knowledge of HAACP and CCP's.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs