MCS Group is delighted to be working with an Established manufacturing client with a long history in Belfast, to recruit a Plant Supervisor to join their award winning team.
Experienced managing teams across Production, Stores and Logistics?
Interested in working in a company with a fantastic culture and history of long term employees?
- Have responsibility for operatives, including staffing levels and the development and management of training programmes.
- Be responsible for the storage of all materials, availability for despatch to agreed plans and schedules
- Monitor product quality
- Manage the maintenance programme and service schedules for all mobile plant and identify and diagnose faults on plant and machinery.
- Experience working as a Line Manager including planning and organising employees and logistics.
- Ability to plan and supervise work programmes and associated staffing requirements
- Recent experience in a Health and Safety driven environment
- A working knowledge of Management and maintenance of mechanical plant.
- Driving license and access to own vehicle
- Experience in the operation of an Integrated Management System to include quality, environmental and health and safety operations.
- IOSH certification
HOURS OF WORK : Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm
Full details including industry competitive salary and benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs