MCS Group is delighted to bring an excellent Assistant Buyer role to the market for Northern Ireland Water, one of Northern Ireland's most secure and forward thinking organisations.
- Supply 560 million litres of clean water a day for almost 1.8 million people
- Provide value for money
- Protect and enhance the natural environment
- Provide excellent service
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing purchasing activity
- Producing reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within an office environment to include extracting information from a range of data sources (databases, reports, files), manipulating and analysing the data to generate reports.
Further Criteria will be discussed on application.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dedicated team and get involved in unique projects.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruairi McCann at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself,debar that person from being appointed to this post.
Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information.
Experience: 0 yrs