Energis is currently recruiting for an experienced Procurement Specialist / Internal Auditor to join our client based near Belfast.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage the procurement function in order to ensure that value for money is achieved on all purchases by the individual companies within the group. The successful applicant will work closely with parent company procurement on larger category spend contracts and also individual companies on their specific costs & investments.
You will also develop an internal audit function to ensure through auditing and ad hoc investigations that correct procedures are being followed to ensure internal procedures have been adhered to and all revenue and costs have been fully validated.
- Negotiate all agreements and pricing for the major cost categories within the group in conjunction with local management.
- Manage supplier relationships by holding regular service reviews.
- Ensure that all suppliers have the required regulatory / statutory and internal approvals in place and that these are reviewed annually.
- Work with local management teams to ensure that overall procurement policies are followed
- Provide regular monthly information on spend categories and trends
- Develop an internal audit function and conduct internal audits in relation to specific areas of the business
- Specify the corrective actions required to rectify issues identified
- Highlight other risk areas to the business
- Previous proven experience in a procurement role
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy, fast paced environment
- Methodical with the ability to prioritise work
- Excellent IT skills
- Previous auditing experience is highly desirable
In return you will be offered a challenging role with a salary of £35-40k depending on experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or call us on +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.