Apprenctic Process Operatives required in Belfast in County Antrim
As a Process Operative you will be responsible for:-
- Feeding & Packing of cartons into and out of a machine whilst completing various Quality checks and compliance with all Health & Safety & Manufacturing Standards
- Working within a small but highly experienced team who will pass on their skills and knowledge to develop
To apply for the position of Process Operative you will meet the following essential criteria:
- Previous recent experience based within an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Hard working
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Eye for detail
- Well organised
- Willing to take on responsibility
- Successful candidates will be proactive in taking responsibility for own development
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
The Details: £8.10/hr
36 hour patterns in any one week, 3 x 12hours, 7am to 7pm Monday to Wednesday & Thursday to Saturday
To apply for the position of Process Operatives, please forward your CV to TRACY at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact TRACYat Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 90 558000. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: production operative, warehouse operative, general operative
Experience: 0-1 yrs