Vacancy Reference - 16623
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 6 Project Manager to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. The post will require an immediate start and is expected to last for 12 months.
The following duties will be required -
* Deliver a transformation program based on process improvement initiatives
* Day-to-day running of the project: this involves planning activities, resources, and developing schedules and work plans
* Oversee a delivery team focused on process documentation and idea generation for recommendations
* Identify and manage risks, as well as quality controls
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria –
* Essential: 2 year project management experience
* Desirable: PRINCE2 (or similar)
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.