Are you an experienced project manager with a strong background in project governance?
Do you have a Prince2, PMP or equivalent certification?
Would you like to work for a leading global organisation with excellent remuneration?
We have a very exciting role with one of our most prestigious clients as they grow their Belfast operation. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
We are seeking individuals with significant client-side advisory experience or individuals who have gained project and programme delivery experience within large recognised organisations.
Your key responsibilities
- Have experience in project management delivery and PMO;
- Ensure all project deliverables are managed to time, cost and quality;
- Build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers to assist partners and directors with generating new business opportunities;
- With guidance, create clear, concise, high-quality work products, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems;
- Drawing on your skills and experience, you support the creation of innovative commercial insights for clients, where methods and practices are amended to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership;
- Manage financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates to partners and clients;
- Communicate effectively with engagement partners and managers and support a high-performing team agenda
- Work confidently with clients, to support building 'trusted advisor' relationships;
- Support delivery of programme and projects within appropriate governance frameworks to time cost and quality;
- Help solve business and technology issues through collaboration and teaming;
- With guidance, apply knowledge and experience to shape services to clients and present project outputs via concise, high quality work products;
- Assist in managing the financial aspects of engagements by organising staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders;
- Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services lines.
- Understand all our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients;
People responsibilities include:
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring more junior members of staff;
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills;
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
You will have knowledge and experience in a number of the following areas:
- At least 3 years within a blue chip consulting firm, industry or government organisation (strong track record in consulting is highly desirable);
- Have a strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a business or project related area;
- Project governance;
- Have the opportunity to work across our focus sectors within the PI practice (Health, Utilities, Transport, Telco or Government, Financial Services) experience in one or more of these sectors would be desirable;
- Prince2 Foundation, PMP or equivalent certification;
Demonstrating experience in one or more of the following competencies is desirable:
- Project planning;
- Resource management;
- Project monitoring;
- Project finance management;
- Benefits management;
- Managing 3rd party providers.
- Process Improvement
- Agile Methodologies
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs