JUNIOR EMPLOYMENT SOLICITOR
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Junior Employment Solicitor on behalf of our client who is a local highly regarded Consultancy. The Junior Employment Solicitor will be based in their growing Belfast Office. They will form part of a team working directly with Partners in this dynamic and innovative practice specializing in employment advice.
- Ability to deal with a variety of contentious and non-contentious employment related cases.
- Able to demonstrate good technical expertise in all aspects of employment law.
- Ability to deal with strategic employment law advice and cross-jurisdictional issues.
- Provide a full range of advocacy and Tribunal representation.
- Ability to draft and provide advice in relation to recruitment, selection, redundancy, employment issues, and workplace safety
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a Junior Employment Solicitor. With a good academic background you will have experience of dealing with a variety of employment related cases. Work Flexibility offered for the right candidate.
Salary will be negotiable and tailored to attract the strongest Candidate in the local market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Legal jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shauna Carberry in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs