(4+ years PQE - Award Winning Belfast Law Firm)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Corporate Solicitor on behalf of our client for their growing Corporate Unit in Belfast. This is an award winning law firm based within the City and the Corporate Solicitor will assist with transactions in a wide range of areas.
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts, terms and conditions of trade, trademark licences, disputes and enforcement.
- Carry out reviews and develop reports
- Prepare transaction documentation and assist with multi and single jurisdiction transactions
- Assist with process, coordination & project management of transactions
- Identify areas for innovation & continuous process improvement
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be an experienced Corporate Solicitor with a minimum of 4+ years PQE and excellent academic credentials. Previous corporate mergers & acquisitions experience is desirable. You should have an ability to use IT platforms and large databases and possess excellent commercial writing skills. This is an excellent permanent position in a leading Belfast law firm.
Salary will be negotiable and tailored to attract the strongest Candidate in the local market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Legal jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shauna Carberry in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs