Senior Solicitor - Plaintiff Litigation
MCS Group is working with a regional law firm based in South Down, who are currently seeking a Senior Plaintiff Litigation Solicitor to join their growing team.
The successful solicitor will be part of a well-renowned law firm who are specialists in litigation claims, working on some ground-breaking cases for clients across the country.
If you are looking for a shorter commute to work, want to be involved in some high-profile litigation cases, and looking for an opportunity to progress in your career this role provides the opportunity for you to do so.
Note; For the right candidate, there is a clear path to Partnership with this role.
The Successful candidate
- Qualified Solicitor 4 years PQE +
- Previous and excellent plaintiff litigation experience
- Manage a busy caseload to strict deadlines
- Team player attitude
- Ability and confidence to communicate effectively with clients
- Irish qualified is desirable but not essential
- Career ambition and a commercial acumen
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Career progression - There is a clear path for progression set out for this role
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent regional offices
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McCallum, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud Sponsor of the Law Society of Northern Ireland
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs