MCS Group is working with a highly regarded global professional services organisation based in Belfast who are looking to hire a Solicitor for their client projects team.
- Review and draft contracts across financial services, IT and IP
- Advise on legal matters across a range of industry sectors
- Support clients with a range of transactional matters
- Develop and maintain client relationships
The Successful candidate
- Qualified solicitor in Northern Ireland, England, Wales and/or Common Law jurisdiction
- 1-4 years PQE
- Previous experience advising a range of clients with commercial contracts, drafting contracts and document review experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player attitude
- Ability and confidence to communicate effectively with clients
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexitime/working from home
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to work on global cases
- Work with highly ranked solicitors within their field
Note; occasional travel to mainland UK is required for this role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McCallum, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud Sponsor of the Law Society of Northern Ireland
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs