MCS Group is working with one of the world's leading law firms in helping them recruit a Disputes Solicitor for their team in Belfast City Centre.
What do you need for the role?
- Qualified in England and Wales or Northern Ireland (ROI or other common law area shall be considered)
- Qualified Solicitor or Barrister
- 1+ year's PQE in commercial litigation or 1+ year's PQE gained working within personal injury, with experience in assessing recoverability and quantum in complex personal injury cases.
- An eye for detail and excellent communication skills
What will you be doing in the role?
- You will be a fee earner supporting the workflow for specific projects
- You will supervise the junior team on fee earning projects
- You will support the drafting, updating and revision of all internal processes
- You will be regularly dealing with clients
- You will contribute to tenders and pitches for new business
Why is this the role for you?
- The firms Belfast Hub is a leading light within their global brand
- Disputes is a dominant area for this firm and an area that is continually growing delivering a variety of opportunities
- You will be supporting senior lawyers and the exposure will help you not only develop your career but help you develop as a person working in modern legal market
- The role offers a competitive financial package
The base salary is competitive and there is real opportunity to grow it based on performance in role. There will be opportunity to grow experience within the firm and prospects to move up and build a legal career.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Calvert at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
MCS Group - Proud Sponsors of the Law Society of Northern Ireland
Experience: 0 yrs