MCS Group is working with one of the largest, fully-integrated law firms in the world in helping them recruit a Real Estate Solicitor for their team in their prime Belfast City Centre location.
What do you need for the role?
- Qualified Solicitor - ideally E&W or Northern Ireland qualified.
- Desirable - Experience working in a corporate or commercial team or firm in a Property capacity
- An eye for detail and excellent communication skills
What will you be doing in the role?
- You will be a fee earner supporting the work flow for specific projects
- You will support the drafting, updating and revision of all internal processes, including due diligence and preparation of certificates of title, portfolio disposals etc
- You will be regularly dealing with clients on asset management transactions
Why is this the role for you?
- The firms Belfast Hub is a leading light within their global brand
- The experience of working within Real Estate in a Corporate capacity will be second to none in NI, and you will be joining a great network of solicitors
- You will be supporting Senior Solicitors and the exposure will help you not only develop your career but help you develop as a person working in modern legal market
The base salary is competitive as is the overall financial package with real opportunity to grow it based on performance in role. There will be opportunity to grow experience within the firm and prospects to move up and build a legal career.
The offices themselves are modern, bright and open plan, and their location provides good access to local buses and trains, as well as shops and restaurants. The company has a great social aspect, with many clubs and committees, which helps build a great sense of unity.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Catherine Rushe, Legal Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs