Private Client Solicitor - Belfast
MCS Group have been appointed by a law firm based in the Linen quarter of Belfast to help them recruit an experienced Private Client Solicitor. The firm deals in a range of legal services and has been an ever present among the local Belfast law firms.
What are the words you want to hear?
- Belfast City Centre role
- Private Client
- Career Development
What is required?
- Minimum 5-year PQE Solicitor
- Must have:
- Probate Experience
- Wills Experience
- Conveyancing Experience
What will you be doing?
- Dealing with stakeholders and clients
- Dealing with Probate and Wills
- Supporting in Residential Conveyancing
Why do you want the role?
- Opportunity to work with local clients
- Opportunity for clear career development
- Market competitive salary and overall package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McCallum, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud Sponsor of the Law Society of Northern Ireland
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs