In-house Legal - Belfast
MCS Group is delighted to be representing an expanding telecommunications organisation based in Belfast, currently seeking a Wayleave officer on a permanent basis. The role has been created due to company expansion, with plans to add an additional 65 heads in the next 12 months.
Are these the buzz phrases you're looking for?
- Career Development
What is required?
- Wayleave experience
- Telecommunications experience
- Negotiation experience
- Desirable knowledge of real estate
What will you be doing?
- Working with residential and business wayleaves and taking ownership of delivering the process
- Negotiation of terms and conditions and obtaining lease agreements
- Dealing with important stakeholders
Why do you want the role?
- Opportunity to be join a fast-growing company
- Opportunity for career development
- Market competitive salary and overall package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McCallum, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud Sponsor of the Law Society of Northern Ireland
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs