In-House Legal Counsel - Belfast
MCS Group have been appointed exclusively by one of the world's leading and most diverse derivative companies looking to appoint an In-House Legal Counsel to sit within their legal team.
Are these the buzz phrases you're looking for?
- Contract Law
- Drafting, Negotiating, Reviewing
- Senior Role
What is required?
- Minimum 3 years PQE England and Wales qualified solicitor
- Experience negotiating license agreements, services agreements and other commercial agreements
- Negotiating, drafting and analytical skills
- Experience of working in a cross divisional company
What will you be doing?
- Working with senior members to establish and implement the group's targets, policies, and procedures
- Negotiation, drafting and review of contracts and agreements
- Provide legal advice across the divisions of the company
Why do you want the role?
- Opportunity to be part of a fantastic Belfast team
- Opportunity to build your career in a senior environment
- Market competitive salary and overall package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McCallum, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud Sponsor of the Law Society of Northern Ireland
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs