MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Credit Controller for our client based in Belfast on a temporary, part time basis to cover a period of sickness.
The role is based on 20 hours per week and will be a hybrid of on site and remote working. You will be responsible for collection of outstanding monies within the professional services industry and work within premium grade offices. If you are immediately available to start and would like a Credit Control position that offers flexibility and work life balance, this is the role for you!
- Drafting and issuing reminder letters at the appropriate times.
- Using effective diary management to pursue outstanding amounts with telephone calls and accurately record response and commitments.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally.
- Posting and allocating receipts.
- Producing reports and graphics to highlight the effectiveness of the Fees Collection System
What you need to succeed:
- A minimum of 2 years experience (gained within the last 5 years) of working in a Finance Office
- A minimum of 2 years experience (gained within the last 5 years) of credit control and working to agreed procedures.
- Experience with data entry procedures
- Experience in use of Excel
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs