MCS Group is working with UK wide law firm based in Belfast, currently seeking a Corporate Solicitor for their growing team in Belfast.
The successful Corporate Solicitor will be part of a growing Corporate department, working alongside some of Northern Ireland's most recognised solicitors in their field. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a Corporate department where you will focus solely on Northern Ireland M&A transactional work across a range of industries.
- Assist on M&A transactions across a range of sectors including higher education, life sciences, technology and energy among others in the Northern Ireland market
- Advise on corporate finance, M&A, private equity investment, joint ventures and corporate restructurings
- Business development and marketing
- Client facing responsibilities
The Successful candidate
- Qualified Solicitor 2-5 years PQE
- Previous and excellent corporate M&A experience
- Team player attitude
- Ability and confidence to communicate effectively with clients
- Career ambition and a commercial acumen
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Career progression
- Flexible working arrangements
- Belfast central offices
- Opportunity to be a part of a law firm that has exciting and ambitious growth plans
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please contact Aileen Mackin, Legal Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs