Commercial Litigation Solicitor - 3 years PQE - Belfast
MCS Group is delighted to be representing a well-established firm based in the Belfast City Centre, boasting a strong pipeline of business, who wish to appoint an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor on a permanent basis. This is an ideal opportunity for a highly ambitious solicitor who is keen to progress, look for the chance to work for a highly reputable and established firm.
The firm in question have a proud history, with a fantastic local reputation, boasting an established and specialised legal team that really go the extra mile to offer a professional and importantly friendly service in all aspects of law.
The successful candidate will provide legal assistance and support to the litigation team which provides advice on contentious and commercial law issues. You will work on behalf of a range of commercial clients within industry, including manufacturing, retail and media organisations, advising on general commercial contractual disputes, protecting and enforcing intellectual property rights, defending against infringement actions, as well as managing reputations and dealing with employment issues.
The litigation team is regularly involved in litigation before High Court and industrial tribunals, with the firm also involved in dispute resolution through arbitration and mediation. You will also be required to assist and support senior solicitors on a variety of high-end work, working closely with the firms Directors, all while carrying your own caseload.
What are the firm looking for?
- Qualified solicitor with 3 PQE + in Commercial Litigation
- A person who has good communication skills with a logical approach to their work
- Someone who is experienced in client meetings, with the ability to build rapport
- A highly motivated Legal professional that enjoys working autonomously
- Hands on exposure to cases before the High Court and day to day understanding of litigation cases.
- Experience of intellectual property and media law
What are the company offering?
- Highly competitive base salary and chance for progression
- An established client case with potential for growth
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive employer pension contribution
- Income protection insurance
- Death in Service Insurance
- Various well-being programmes
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud Sponsor of the Law Society of Northern Ireland
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs