Vacancy Reference - 15304
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Legal Administrator to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and expected to last for 6 months initially. The following duties will be required -
* Review current and historical contracts and related documentation (hard and soft copy) to identify gaps in compliance with UK Data Protection Act 2018/EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
* Liaise with contract managers and issue contract variations ensuring compliance with new law and obtaining signatures to such variations as appropriate
* Review historical contracts and related documentation (hard and soft copy) to perform appropriate retention and disposal arrangements in conjunction with contract managers
* Perform required data cleansing and migration of soft copy records to new electronic filing structure
* Provide administrative support to Client Contracts and IP Solicitor
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Recent law/business graduate or paralegal with 6 months' experience
* Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work as part of a team or under own initiative in order to meet tight deadlines
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* A high level of IT competence in Microsoft Word and a working knowledge of Microsoft excel
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.