Honeycomb are delighted to be assisting our client, a multinational law firm (the world's strongest law firm brand) with the recruitment of a Procurement, Strategy and Operations Analyst.
The Procurement, Strategy and Operations Analyst will support the Procurement Strategy and Operations Team in the administration and co-ordination of the full procurement lifecycle for the Firm worldwide from setting the sourcing strategy through to ongoing contract and vendor management of goods and services for the Firm; ensure the Firm's budget is spent in the most cost effective and efficient means possible through the appropriate supply chain under the most favourable terms and conditions.
- Support and assist with in the creation, negotiation and implementation of contracts for category related products or services
- Support and assist with the procurement components of the Firm's key initiatives from project inception including market analysis, vendor due diligence, RFP process through to final selection and acquisition
- Monitor team's central email inbox and take applicable action on each email in accordance with applicable service levels
- Respond to customer requests as required
- Request and validate vendor quotes as required
- Request and validate vendor invoices as required
- Assist with the selection of goods or services as required
- Conduct market research on goods or services as required
- Analysis of RFP bids as required
- Renewal of ongoing agreements and contracts as directed
- Follow up on purchase order issues such as delivery delays, status of receipt of goods, and price discrepancies
- Assist with administration of the team's contract repository
- Monitor, manage and report on achievements on KPIs in line with team priorities
- Any other duties as required within the Procurement, Strategy and Operations department
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline
- Some experience in a Procurement role, preferably with a professional services organization
- Some experience in the administration of the Procurement Lifecycle
- Ability to balance competing priorities based on understanding of team/business needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deal tactfully in interfacing with all personnel levels, maintaining a professional presence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team player, ability to engage and collaborate with team members
- Proactive and motivated approach
Salary and package
Competitive salary and bonus package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding
Experience: 0 yrs