Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious global Law firm based in Belfast city centre, with the recruitment of a Paralegal (In-house Law). This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly successful business and be part of a high performing and dynamic employer.
This is a full time permanent position.
A highly successful global Law firm with 40+ locations worldwide. Known as a true leader in their field.
Our client is seeking an experienced paralegal to join its expanding global in-house legal team. We are looking for someone who has strong legal and commercial skills who enjoys challenging themselves in the context of a varied and rewarding role.
Typical duties will include:
- Assisting with the administration of the firm's corporate secretarial arrangements.
- Assisting with audit enquiries regarding clients of the firm.
- Assisting in the triage and reviewing of commercial contracts, confidentiality agreements and similar agreements.
- Ensuring that requirements relating to practising certificate renewal and other aspects of regulatory compliance for the global firm are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- Contributing to the maintenance of, and assisting in the development of, policies concerning risk management and regulatory compliance and answering queries from partners and staff on these policies.
- Assisting the client and business development teams on tender and pitch documentation.
- Undertaking legal research.
- Providing general support to the in-house lawyers with all of their work.
Essential key requirements
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A law degree to 2:1 level and/or LPC.
- High degree of initiative and willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Collaborative approach and ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent IT skills
- Previous experience as a paralegal in a corporate/commercial team or a risk and compliance role.
This role attracts a market leading salary and benefits package.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm 37.5 hours a week.
*Vacancy will close for applications - Monday 10th May
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs