Honeycomb is exclusively assisting our client, a renowned Law firm in North Belfast, with the recruitment of a Litigation Paralegal. This is a full time, permanent opportunity with the opportunity to learn from experts in their field.
A progressive and dynamic Law firm that delivers the best in Legal representation. The Principles have a wealth of experience and the firm is known for its excellent progression opportunities.
To provide support to 3 solicitors within the Litigation Department. Main duties include:
- General administrative duties: phone calls, emails, scanning and emails.
- Conducting Legal Research
- Completing Legal Aid forms
- Attending court if and when required
- Closing files
- Meeting with clients
- Ability to type quickly and accurately.
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels using various methods.
- Excellent administration/ organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise their own workload
- Demonstratable experience as a Paralegal
A competitive salary and benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs