Honeycomb is proudly assisting our client, a leading local commercial law firm, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary. This opportunity attracts a highly competitive salary and benefits package for the Belfast market.
The client is a leading commercial law firm based in Northern Ireland. The law firm is an industry leader across their fields of specialism. As a firm, they place emphasis on their customer lead approach which is reflective in client satisfaction. This is demonstrated by the accolades they have received collectively as a firm and various individuals internally to include being recognised within the Legal 500.
As an experienced Legal Secretary, you will be working within a large Litigation Department. You will be responsible for providing secretarial support to the Head of Department and multiple Fee Earners. Main duties include:
- Managing documentation for relevant departments to include scanning and printing of documents, e-filing and updating of fee earner files on case management system
- Adhering to all manual and electronic filing systems
- Dealing with Counsel, solicitors and other parties as required
- Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
- Preparation of trial bundles and briefs for Counsel
- Issuing correspondence
- Transcribing from digital dictation
- Assisting relevant fee earners in the conduct of files as required
- Preparation of legal documents
- Working on High Court cases
- Preparation of legal aid applications
- Opening and closing files
- A minimum of 2 year's demonstratable experience as a Legal Secretary
- Experience using a digitalised case management system
- Ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Demonstrable experience working within a Litigation department
- A highly competitive salary based on skills and experience and benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs