Honeycomb is proudly assisting our client, a renowned local Law firm, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary (Litigation) The role attracts a highly competitive salary, attractive benefits package and the location facilitates from excellent public transport routes.
The local Law firm celebrated and recognised for their long standing history and excellence as being specialists in their areas of Law.
As an experienced Legal Secretary you will be providing secretarial support one of the Directors of the firm who specialises in Litigation. Duties will include:
- Diary management responsibilities including scheduling appointments, organising meetings and ensuring a high degree of customer service
- Undertaking email management to include managing the in box and ensuring urgent emails receive a prompt response
- Proactive client liaison to include taking messages and accurately passing on this information to the Director
- Audio typing of Legal documentation and correspondents to a high standard
- Process correspondents and documents, liaising with other secretaries and the Workflow Co-coordinator
- Undertake various administrative duties including: Opening files, keeping up to date, dealing with faxes and phone calls arranging meetings and travel co-ordination.
- To follow the firms policies and procedures.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times
- A minimum of 2 year's experience as a Legal Secretary with demonstrable experience within a Litigation Department
- Demonstrable experience using a case management system
- Must be competent producing legal documents to a high standard
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and build a good relationship with peers
- A familiarity with Plaintiff Litigation cases
- A highly competitive salary based on skills and experience and benefits package competitive on the Belfast market
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs