Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious Global Law Firm, with the recruitment of a Legal Project Coordinator. This is a full time and permanent role.
A prestigious Global Law firm with over 40 locations worldwide. Known as a true leader in their field, they are a highly respected business and take pride in their staff and personal development. The role of Legal Project Coordinator sits within their Belfast office.
The Legal Project Coordinator will work with the Legal Project Managers, leading on the successful delivery of tasks within both client- and internally-facing projects bringing solutions using established and new tools and processes.
- Support the management of multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Liaise with the client, and the Firm's client matter team, as well as the Firm's specialist departments and offices worldwide, along with external stakeholders
- Support creation and management of suitably-detailed project plans
- Support project teams to define matter scope, and to track and manage changes
- Direct and advise more junior team members on project-specific tasks
- Proactively offer support to project teams beyond minimum delivery requirements, seeking opportunity to add additional / higher value
- Set up and own recurring tasks and activities
- Build organizational charts and timelines
- Map matter-specific processes
- Support your 'core' project(s) throughout the project lifecycle, giving ad hoc support to other projects
- Design ad hoc project update reporting, create client-ready reports and give oral and written updates to project teams on developments
- Support project teams by flagging scope variance and key risks/issues, and work creatively with senior team on mitigation across projects
- Support the-matter review process for key matters and identify areas of improvement through discussions with project teams
- Triage help requests and raise 'marginal' requests with senior team to determine LPM position on task involvement
- Be creative and improve on standard delivery solutions on a given project; identify and propose to Associate Directors of LPM any future needs and improvements to the LPM framework
- Identify opportunities for new service delivery and support analysis and design workshops
- Contribute to LPM element of project budgeting
- Convert project-specific materials into templates and reusable resources for the LPM team
- Prepare, review and interpret data visualization for matters
- Contribution to Innovation Strategy; become a subject matter expert on given tech and standardized processes: evangelize, advise, train, apply to projects and support refinement
- Support implementation of existing and new technology to meet project requirements and to encourage LPM/Legal team uptake
- Demonstrate project-specific process, tools and resources to project teams
- Enhance client experience through LPM tools and communications
- Build network of professional colleagues across the range of PBS and legal functions, including Knowledge Management, Business Development, Finance, and IT and with external stakeholders
- Use network to identify opportunities for new projects or to showcase BM LPM
- Offering ad hoc support and PM expertise to non-LPM initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree (law or business degree preferred)
- Formal project management qualification of Prince 2 Foundation (required) and LSS Yellow Belt (desirable)
- Formal project management qualification of Prince 2 Practitioner or Prince 2 Agile, LSS Green Belt or LSS Black Belt, Management of Portfolios (MoP) or PMP (desirable)
- Experience in project management roles
- Understanding of/ experience working in large complex organizations ideally in a law firm or professional services firm
- Knowledge/ experience of relevant IT packages: e.g. Document Management Systems, Project Extranets (e.g. SharePoint) or other collaborative project management tools; Other LegalTech knowledge desirable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, and of financial systems and reports
Salary for his role is dependent on skills and experience. In addition to the salary, there is an attractive benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs