Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Legal Professional on behalf of a leading Financial Services company in Belfast.
My client is a large Financial Services organisation which operates in various areas to provide excellent customer service to their clients. They are currently undergoing a period of growth and developing out their Belfast based team.
You will be working within a highly successful team which provides a range of services to include Project Management, Legal and Financial Services.
Typical duties would include:
- Establish effective communication with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ensure that record keeping is completed within SLAs
- Scan and review legal documents onto internal databases
- Review any discrepancies in provided information from clients
* Strong academic background
* Paralegal or Financial Services experience (12 months plus)
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* Strong experience with Microsoft Packages
* Paralegal experience, 12 months+
The salary for this role is dependent on experience and has a fantastic benefits package.
*Kindly note, due to receiving a very high level of applications per role it isn't possible for us to individually feedback to candidates who are not meeting the criteria at this time. We thank you for understanding.*
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, with a great benefits package and opportunities for career development. To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb.
Experience: 0 yrs