Honeycomb is proudly assisting our client, a European Law firm with a Belfast presence, with the recruitment of a Legal PA who have demonstrable experience working within Corporate, Banking or Commercial Law. The role attracts a highly competitive salary and benefits package including the option to work from home initially 1 day a week which could be increased.
The Law firm has a market leading in many of the World's most dynamic sectors. As a Law Firm, they are an exciting, forward thinking organisation with a focus on finance and financial services. The Law firm are experience substantial growth due to their success and expanding their Belfast team.
As an experienced Legal PA you will be providing secretarial support to a team consisting of four Partners. This role is within the Financial Markets team, this team provides expert support to exchanges, brokers and other financial institutions operating on financial markets. As a Legal PA, you will be remotely lending support to the team who are based in mainland UK.
- Diary management responsibilities including scheduling appointments, organising meetings and ensuring a high degree of hospitality at meeting to include organising an external caterer to provide light refreshments
- File management responsibilities to include opening and closing files ensuring the electronic filing system is maintained. Undertaking email management to include managing the inbox and ensuring urgent emails are promptly picked up by the appropriate fee earner
- Proactive client liaison to include taking messages and accurately passing on this information to the appropriate fee earner
- Building relationships with internal teams in the Belfast office to include the Finance Team and take responsibility for chasing WIP and financial matters for partners
- Taking responsibility for organising events of up to 50 people and liaising with the internal events team
- Manage the production of all documents to include restyling and into company format and once completed presenting to the relevant fee earner
- Organising conference calls on behalf of the fee earner in a timely fashion
- Organising corporate travel to include transport, accommodation and itinerary
- Audiotyping of Legal documentation and correspondents to a high standard
- Experience as a Secretary/PA with demonstrable experience within a Legal or Professional Services environment
- The ability to audio type
- Demonstrable experience using a case management system
- Demonstrable experience using a legal computerised finance system
- Must be competent producing legal documents to a high standard
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and build a good relationship with peers
- A highly competitive salary based on skills and experience and benefits package unseen elsewhere on the Belfast market
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs