Honeycomb is assisting our client, an International Law Firm, with the recruitment of a Legal P.A. working in a Banking department within their current firm. This is a full time, permanent position with a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
As an experienced Personal Assistant, you will provide high level secretarial support to Solicitors and Paralegals within the Banking Department to include:
- Updating clients with the progression of their case
- Opening and closing files and all the relevant documentation.
- Time and diary management to include: organising meetings, booking conference and meeting rooms, liaising with external caterers and ensure there is the necessary IT set ups in each room to facilitate conference calls.
- Travel management to include: organising travel arrangements across Europe, scheduling itineraries for business and ensuring there is adequate administrative support provided.
- General administrative duties to include: phone calls, emails, letters, process expenses claims and take minutes.
- Billing duties and expenses.
Key skills required for the role:
- Experience working within a Banking department.
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels using various methods.
- Excellent administration/ organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise their own work load.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Candidates will not be considered for this role unless they can demonstrate 2 years experience in a Personal Assistant role in a Professional Services business. Candidates will not be considered if they have not provided support to Senior Partner or Director level.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs