Honeycomb is exclusively assisting our client, a leading local law firm in Belfast city centre, with the recruitment of a Legal Administrator (Conveyancing). This opportunity attracts a highly competitive salary and benefits package for the Northern Ireland market.
The client is a leading local mid-tier Law firm based in Belfast city centre. The firm has a long-standing history of excellence within their areas of specialism. The firm has been recognised in the Chamber UK Chamber Guide and has achieved Lexcel accreditation. The Partner's have a forward vision of the firm and focus on continual improvement which is reflective in the recent upgrading of their case management system.
As an experienced Legal Administrator, you will be working within the Conveyancing Department. You will be responsible for providing one to one secretarial support to a particular Solicitor. Main duties include:
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Liaising with third parties to include Estate Agencies and Banks
- Stamp duty applications
- Completing property searches
- Scheduling deeds
- Completing SDLT returns
- Issuing correspondents
- A minimum of 2 year's demonstrable experience as an Administrator
- Experience using a digitalised case management system
- Ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience working as a Legal Administrator
- Experience working within a Conveyancing Department.
Additionally, a highly competitive salary and benefits package based on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs