Honeycomb is proudly assisting one of Northern Ireland's leading Law firms located in Belfast city centre, with the recruitment of a Junior Legal Secretary. This opportunity attracts a highly competitive salary, exceptional benefits package and excellent career developments.
One of the leading law firms in Belfast and Northern Ireland, the firm specialises in the areas of Dispute Resolution, Healthcare Law, Employment Law, Property, Judicial Review, Banking, Corporate and Commercial Law and Licensing. This firm is one of the strongest commercial and litigation practices in Northern Ireland. The firm and individuals working within have received numerous accolades.
With a great ethos people-centric environment, the firm places a huge emphasis on employee satisfaction and welfare. The firm occupies modern open-plan offices spread across 3 floors where employees work collaboratively to achieve the best results for the clients. This role has an extremely low turnover of staff due to developmental opportunities.
The successful candidate will be working within the Commercial department. The successful candidate will provide 1:1 support to an Associate and the wider department. Main duties include:
- Effective communication with clients to provide a continual update on their cases
- Monitoring and prioritising an inbox
- Diary management and scheduling appointments
- Opening and closing files
- Lending assistance with the accounts/billing function
- Audio typing
- Providing effective administrative support to the Fee Earners to include the preparation of documents and briefs
The Ideal Candidate/ Essential Criteria
- A minimum of 1 years' experience as a Legal Administrator/ Secretary
- The ability to engage with clients in a professional manner
- The ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to manage a workload effectively
- Experience using a case management database
- The ability to audio type
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs