Honeycomb is exclusively assisting our, a mid-tier law firm based in Belfast City Centre, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary Part time (Conveyancing). This opportunity attracts a highly competitive salary, benefits package and collaborative workplace environment. This is a part time position.
One of Belfast's leading law firms which boasts over 60 years of expertise. The firm provides a bespoke service to each of their clients. The firm occupies modern offices with long-standing members of staff.
As an experienced Legal Secretary, you will be working within the Conveyancing Department. You will be responsible for providing secretarial support to three Fee Earners. Main duties include:
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Liaising with third parties to include Estate Agencies and Banks
- Stamp duty applications
- Completing property searches
- Scheduling deeds
- Completing SDLT returns
- Issuing correspondents
- A minimum of 1 year's demonstrable experience as a Legal Secretary
- Experience working within a Conveyancing Department
- Experience using a digitalised case management system
- Ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Additionally, a highly competitive salary and benefits package based on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs