Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Associate for a leading Financial Services company based in Belfast. This is a contract position and full-time.
My client is a large Financial Services organisation which operates in various areas to provide excellent customer service to their clients. Compliance and meeting regulatory requirements is centric to their operation and the business are now looking to add to their high-performing team.
You will be working within a highly successful team which provide a range of Compliance support to the wider business.
Typical duties would include:
- To provide administrative support to the Compliance Manager of the business
- File review and detailed, accurate reporting on outcomes
- Effective communication with internal stakeholders for best practice
- Scan and review documentation onto internal systems, ensuring these are kept up-to-date
- Review discrepancies in provided information from both internal and external stakeholders
- Providing technical support to colleagues
- Involvement in the delivery of compliance projects
* Compliance within Financial Services or Legal
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* Strong experience with Microsoft Packages
* Compliance experience within a Financial Planning or Investment Services firm
The salary for this role is dependent on experience and has a fantastic benefits package.
*Kindly note, due to receiving a very high level of applications per role it isn't possible for us to individually feedback to candidates who are not meeting the criteria at this time. We thank you for understanding.*
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, with a great benefits package and opportunities for career development. To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb.
Experience: 0 yrs