Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Company Secretary for a leading Investment Services firm based in Belfast. This is a full-time and permanent position.
This is a global firm which has won numerous awards for their outstanding service to clients. An exciting time to join the team as they are currently expanding their operation in Belfast, and provide excellent development opportunities for their employees.
You will be responsible for providing company secretarial services to both new and existing client portfolios. The role will also involve undertaking work on behalf of other operating companies, particularly in respect of Companies House filings and stock exchange announcements.
- To convene, attend board and committee meetings.
- To liaise with Board members and other relevant parties in respect of meeting arrangements.
- To manage the timely preparation of agendas, action points and minutes arising from each meetings.
- To provide company secretarial support for the set-up of corporate entities and LP's in various jurisdictions as well as maintaining company records, share and registrar functions and system maintenance.
- To ensure adherence to good corporate governance principles concerning all Company Secretarial matters.
- To make stock exchange announcements as and when required.
- To co-ordinate the preparation of board packs and their timely circulation and dispatch in conjunction with the fund administration teams.
- To ensure good levels of communication with client teams (all levels of staff).
- To prepare notices, proxies and other supporting documents for General Meetings, including liaison with relevant legal advisors.
- 2 years minimum experience working in a Company Secretary role
- Knowledge of UKLA Listing Rules, MAR and the local regulatory framework
- Qualified ICSA (or training toward this qualification) would be an advantage
The salary for this role is dependent on experience and has a fantastic benefits package.
*Kindly note, due to receiving a very high level of applications per role it isn't possible for us to individually feedback to candidates who are not meeting the criteria at this time. We thank you for understanding.*
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, with a great benefits package and opportunities for career development. To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb.
Experience: 0 yrs