Paralegal -Belfast -Permanent contract – Up to £22,500 plus benefits – desirable to have experience of working within top tier law firm with exposure to drafting commercial contracts and demonstrable database management skills
Up to £22,500 plus benefits
Your new company
HNH Human Capital are recruiting a paralegal for a global law firm based in Belfast. The role is most suitable for a paralegal with some experience working in an international or top tier firm with exposure to drafting commercial contracts and demonstrable database management skills. As a paralegal within the Business Acceptance Unit, you will enjoy a challenge within a rewarding and varied role. The Business Acceptance Unit is an expanding global team who process requests from partners to accept new legal matters. The Business Acceptance Unit will perform anti – money laundering, conflict and background checks.
Your new position
Day to day you will be:
· Supporting the Senior In-House Lawyer in relation to negotiation and review of engagement terms
· Updating and maintaining trackers and databases
· Working with other departments to ensure client records are kept up to date
· Assisting other paralegals within the BAU
· Providing reports and updates of work in process
· Helping to refine and develop records, databases and processes within the BAU
· Providing administrative support to teams
What you can bring to the role
You will already be an experienced Paralegal with:
· A Minimum of a 2:1 in Law or LPC
· Previous experience as a Paralegal within a leading top law firm is preferred
· Demonstrable database management skills
· Previous exposure to drafting commercial contracts is advantageous
· Capable of reviewing data to identify issues
· Strong organisational skills
How will I be rewarded?
You will receive a salary of up to £22,500 per annum plus company benefits. This is a permanent full time role working Monday to Friday.
How can I apply?
Please forward your CV to our Recruitment Consultant Legal & Business Services Rachel Coleman via RachelC@hnhhumancapital.com or call on 02890278155 for further information.