Corporate and Banking
HNH Human Capital are representing an established solicitor’s practice in Belfast who are recruiting an experienced legal secretary to join their Corporate and Banking department. The Corporate and Banking department are experiencing an increase in instructions and require a full time permanent legal secretary who will work across these and other departments depending on need.
Your new role
You will carry out work for the partners within the Corporate and Banking department and also across the firm generally. The role will involve:
- A variety of secretarial and administrative duties as well as PA tasks
- Audio Typing / transcribing
- Marking up documents
- Tracking changes
- Due diligence
- Possible Credit control
All about you
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience in a corporate, banking, commercial property environment and or private client experience preferred.
- Excellent typing skills
- Experience using Big Hand dictation
- Excellent written and oral communication is a MUST
- Highly organised
- Minimum level of qualification GCSE’s Maths and English Grades A – C
- Professional and positive
Benefits and rewards
- Remuneration will be dependent upon experience but an attractive salary and benefits package is available for the right candidate.
- Hours of work are 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday
What you need to do now
Shortlisting is in progress therefore if you meet the criteria above; send your CV to RachelC@hnhhumancapital.com outlining your current salary level, notice period and your availability for interviewing.