Your new company
Our client is a leading Northern Ireland Charity and they're seeking a Support Practitioner in Employment Law to join their team on a temporary contract running to March 2021.
Your new role
In your new role you will be both proactive and responsive in providing support, expertise and guidance to advisers on complex employment related queries.
- Assist in the delivery of the operational implementation of the strategic plan in line with agreed outcomes.
- Represent the organisation.
- Provide personal leadership, engaging, supporting and motivating the team to achieve success.
- Personally, contribute to the effective and efficient specialist advisory support in line with agreed outcomes.
- Support in the management of resources effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in ensuring quality standards and compliance in line with legislation and regulations.
- Wellbeing, Health and Safety.
What you'll need to succeed
- A legal qualification ( Law Degree or Qualified Lawyer).
- Have at least 1 years' experience of employment law.
- Have experience of developing and maintaining relationships with partner/member organisations.
- Have experience of tribunal/court representation.
- Have in-depth experience of working with clients with complex needs.
- Be adept at managing your own complex caseload.
- Have excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Office Skills.
- Be able to research and write comprehensive resources and reports.
- Be self -motivated and adept at working in a team to achieve objectives and share knowledge/learning.
- Ability to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Employment Law Sympathetic and non-judgemental attitude to a client's problems.
- Be committed to the organisations charitable objectives.
- Be committed to using the law to effect systemic change.
- Sound knowledge of the advice sector in Northern Ireland.
- Flexible approach to working hours and willingness to travel as required by the post Friendly and approachable manner.
- Clean UK Driving License / access to car.
What you'll get in return
A very competitive market salary is on offer for you here. Salary £29,636
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs