Your new company
One of the world's leading professional services businesses is currently recruiting for a Solicitor (Corporate) to work within their Alternative Legal Services department. You will work closely with the Managers, Senior Solicitors, Trainees and Legal Analysts in the firm's Belfast City Centre office.
Your new role
In your new role as Solicitor (Corporate) your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Conducting fee earning work directly, as well as supervising Trainees and Legal Analysts.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of relevant areas of law to the corporate practice.
- Working with legal technology tools appropriate to the relevant matter.
- Ensuring compliance with financial disciplines on matters.
- Liaising with clients and teams elsewhere in the firm as required on fee-earning or other projects.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be a qualified solicitor or barrister with a strong academic track record. You'll be able to take initiative, embrace challenges and bring energy to the team. You'll ideally have one year of experience working within the corporate practice area.
You should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Personal Leadership
- Technical Capability
- Collaboration and capacity to work with others
- Ability to plan and deliver outcomes
- Capacity to enhance the client experience
- Ability to assist in building the firm
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary is on offer alongside the opportunity to work in a superlative environment in one of the world's leading legal professional services businesses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs